Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Will someone sell me 90 steel nails or 6 steel bars on RuneScape?

I'm doing the dragon slayer quest in RuneScape, but I have a problem: My smithing is high enough to make the steel nails needed to repair the boat, but I can't mine the necessary ores. I don't have all day to stand at the bank and buy steel off of other players.


I'll give 1.5K to anyone who will sell me 90 steel nails or 6 steel bars.


Message me to arrange a meeting.Will someone sell me 90 steel nails or 6 steel bars on RuneScape?
it would be faster on worlds 1 2 and 3 because everyone trades at the varrok bank im a mem im trucker132Will someone sell me 90 steel nails or 6 steel bars on RuneScape?
i can make and sell them free to you send me the username ill contact you or just might be in your account.
....wow.. in your avatar you look so grown up.. but you end up playing runescape.....

No comments:

Post a Comment