Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm going to a Bar Mitzvah tonight- what color should I paint my nails?

I'm wearing a black dress with different sized white polka dots. And simple black sandals. What color should I paint my nails and toenails? Thanks in advance!I'm going to a Bar Mitzvah tonight- what color should I paint my nails?
Probably nothing too crazy.


something like a nice light pink


or maybe a french manicure.


like this:


http://www.beautynewsnyc.com/home/upload鈥?/a>I'm going to a Bar Mitzvah tonight- what color should I paint my nails?
I think a light light pink would look great! Also white is cute! Maybe just a french manicure would look good. Simple yet mature. Your dress sounds way hot.
I'd Say Red!


Brighten Yourself Up A Bit To Get A Nice Vibrant Look!


Also It Will Look Stunning And Sexy Against The Simple Colors Of Your Outfit, And You Could Even Coordinate With A Red Bag?


xx
Clear lacquer should be fine. This is a religious celebration dress like you are going to a church.
since it would match your dress you could do white or black. if not colors meant for french manicures go good with anything because they're light.
french manicure
silver
paint them color of eyes
bright red


hot pink


gold


silver


bright orange

No comments:

Post a Comment