Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have condition on my nails called a bar rot, any idea how to cure it?

I,ve been bartending for the past 7 years about a year ago i started developing bar rot, which is caused by lemons, limes and constant moisture of hands. It has been getting worst and worst, it has transferred from one finger to now seven. I need help any idea how to cure it, i've been to dermatologist what he gave me doesn't seem to work. helpI have condition on my nails called a bar rot, any idea how to cure it?
As you go to bed, put PURE aloe on your hands and then sleep in moisturizing gloves.





Aloe has healing properties. If you have an aloe plant, just break off a stem/leaf and squeeze the juice onto your fingers. Otherwise, go to a health store and ask for pure aloe, not the stuff you buy on the sunscreen aisle. Pure aloe is clear, not blue or green.





The gloves can be found in the health and beauty section of Wal-Mart or Target.I have condition on my nails called a bar rot, any idea how to cure it?
I've never heard of that before, but I can understand how that can happen. Why not try the simplist thing that comes to mind? You need to keep moisture and the acids away, so why not try clear fingernail polish? You can also try beeswax, it is invisible, I would gently heat the beeswax and apply, rubbing off the excess...
Corn starch at night before you go to bed. I'm not 100% sure on this but I think it's a lot like a fungus, so if keeping them dry (with the cornstarch) doesn't work then use Lotramin. Good luck!
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment