Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Girls under 25 - are u still going to nail bars?

I just wondered if you are still visiting nail bars what with the credit crunch and everything else.


How much on average do you spend?





I've been given an opportunity to buy one and wondered if girls still want there nails done professional come rain or shine.Girls under 25 - are u still going to nail bars?
yes, I work in a salon and a large amount of our income is from the manicure pedicures. Just make sure the location is in a classy place and not just some other quick in and out crappy ';fashion nails'; kinda placeGirls under 25 - are u still going to nail bars?
It is called a Salon, not a bar, and yes, girls still go.
Yes, people are still getting thier nails done. I don't think you should call it a nail bar though.
I sure don't, but my best friend spends $50 a month on her nails. It's crazy, I would be doing something more important with that money. Not my nails.
  • eye makeup pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment