Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How much to have my nail just painted at a nail bar?

Just your nails and no actual manicure cost around $5How much to have my nail just painted at a nail bar?
i had it done once and it cost me 拢6 ( south of UK) not worth it though they didnt dry properly and they smudged. if your not good at doing yourself get a friend to do it.How much to have my nail just painted at a nail bar?
Go ask them. it's not hard..
I had mine filed, buffed, cuticles done and polish and it cost me 拢15.50 at a nail bar. For just a paint i wouldn't pay more than 拢8
wtf is a nail bar? I think you mean nail salon depending on where you go it varies from $10-$20 The mall usually has cheap prices.
about 10 quid at the one near me
I wouldn't pay more than 拢10 for just a plain polish but it would be more if you want them to do some nail art or use jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment