Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the best pull-up bar used with a door(without nailing it into the door) that u can currently buy?

Check lots of options here





http://pull-ups-training.com/pg_store.ph鈥?/a>What is the best pull-up bar used with a door(without nailing it into the door) that u can currently buy?
I highly recommend Pull up Bar with Suspension Straps





I purchased this pull up bar because it comes with the suspension straps. There is no cheaper way to get both. I weight 170lbs and the straps support me while doing full body weight dips (I can only do 5 so far) The straps also work with my dip bar for ring push ups. Now I can do dips, pull ups, push ups, body weight rows and for a real challenge I do one-armed body weight rows.





The pull up bar assembled in only a few minutes with the tools included and is just as sturdy and well built as other similar bars I've tried.





I do not have much room for exercise equipment so this product with all the various exercises possible is a good solution for my workout needs. The addition of the suspension strap gives me a more balanced workout that is very challenging.





I bought it with free shipping from...


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002F1X鈥?/a>


Hope you find your favorite. Good Luck!What is the best pull-up bar used with a door(without nailing it into the door) that u can currently buy?
Iron Gym is good. I've used it. It's solid, cheap, and won't damage the doorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment