Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I stuck my finger in my hamsters cage through the bars and he was biting my finger nail i guess and then?

he made a squealing sound kind of like and his mouth was kind of bleeding?? Did i hurt him?I stuck my finger in my hamsters cage through the bars and he was biting my finger nail i guess and then?
He may have got a bit of your nail in his mouth and cut himself with it. I wouldnt do this again because its like tormenting your pet. Especially through the day because they are tired and cant see properly. (they dont have good eye sight in the first place)


He will think you were holding food for him and thats the reason why he bit your nail. Especially if your finger smellt like food.


Atleast you now know not to do it again =]I stuck my finger in my hamsters cage through the bars and he was biting my finger nail i guess and then?
He may have bit a piece of your nail off and it could have cut his mouth. If he seems okay now, he'll probably be fine. There is the possibility that he swallowed it and it might do some more damage. If you can afford to, I'd take him to the vet or at least call one. If he seems to be eating and drinking well, he's probably fine though.
he probably just got cut on your nail i wouldnt let him do that he coudl hurt himself more next time
bad thing to start don't give treats or anything from bars or cages

No comments:

Post a Comment