Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is a good name for a nail bar?

Personally, I think any name you fancy will do really(one nail bar I know with a strange name and ugly signboard became quite successful that it ended up being a chain of nail bars). What is most important is the nail technicians' skills(I assume you are asking because you are or am planning to open a nail bar), the service and the environment of the shop(qualities are stated from increasing to decreasing importance). Technicians' skills are most important of course, but I believe service runs a close second. I'm not sure about your area, but at my side, nail bars are springing up all over the place, and to keep customers, I think not only is the work that is done important, but how welcome you make them feel as well. I've been with my present manicurist for over 3 years now, and I've never once strayed. She gives top service!What is a good name for a nail bar?
Hollywood nails


Sunny Nails


V.I.P. Nails


Nails R Us

No comments:

Post a Comment